Wednesday 8 December 2010

TESTED: STOCKHOLM FACE

I must admit that sometimes I get totally lost for make-up that perhaps I won't ever wear as I don't like to put lots of cosmetics on my face. In fact my daily make-up consists of some concealer, loose powder, black eye-pencil and some mascara if needed, that's it.
Two weeks ago with a dear friend I went in a new beauty-shop in which we found brands that are not available in other shops, there I got this peachy-coral blush (the name is Tonight) by Stockholm face and I fell in love. My review for this product is absolutely positive, the tone is great on my really pale skin and I need really few product to colour my cheeks as it is really pigmented, plus, inside the upper lid there is a small mirror if you need to use it when you are not at home!

P.S. they do NOT test their products on animals!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...